At Huntoffices we are committed in protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy formed out on the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will use it.
INFORMATION THAT HUNTOFFICES MAY COLLECT FROM YOU:
We at Huntoffices collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling the enquiry forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, , posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, will keep a record of your correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site.
- Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes of our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by calling.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by e-mail or SMS with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
The information collected is provided to the operators of the buildings that you request, together with a number of others that we feel may fit your search criteria.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please let us know and contact us by email.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in that case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Huntoffices or all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in that case the personal data held by Huntoffices about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation, and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Huntoffices, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.