Whenever you plan to rent a coworking space in Mumbai or any other metro city, the sales representative will provide you with a lot of information on different options available. Most common of them all will be points like the location, quality of the business centre, proposed space, amenities, and the costs attached to it.
After bringing you the 5 Questions You Should Ask Before Opting For Coworking Solutions, here we bring you nine things that you must do on own your own before renting a serviced office space for your business. After all, you will be spending a significant amount and your time in the office space.
1. Do a lot of research on the coworking space for your business.
2. Stop by the in-house administrative office, which takes care of the facilities in the office. Try to find out how their management works.
3. You should speak to few existing clients or occupiers about the facilities at the coworking space and their opinion on the quality of services. This would give you a fair idea about the office space.
4. Inspect the restrooms and the breakout areas within the centre for their cleanliness and maintenance. You don’t want to pay for a place where even these basic amenities are not proper.
5. If the serviced office provider has an in-house food service, like a café or restaurant, then sample the food for taste and quality.
6. Make sure you visit the coworking space at peak traffic hours, let’s say in the morning or in the evening to monitor the traffic situation near the building and see how it is handled.
7. You should even board the elevators at the peak office times like during the lunch or in the evening to check the rush and their functioning.
8. Park your car in the dedicated parking area of the coworking space instead of the visitor parking section to get the real picture.
9. Make a call from your mobile phone from the building to check whether there is good connectivity or not.
All these experiments would definitely allow you to narrow down to the most suitable serviced office space, from where you can operate your business. Don’t go by what the centre sales representative says, instead, do your own research and follow a checklist to view an office space. Be wise in exploring all the above-mentioned criteria before you rent a serviced office space.
Pune is a growing city in India, known for its thriving IT industry and strong economic growth. As a result, there has been a demand for office spaces in the city, leading to the development of var...Read More
Coworking spaces in Bangalore cater to a wide range of business needs and offer a range of amenities to sup...Read More
If you are a startup, you cannot splurge over traditional office space, especially in a metropolitan city likeRead More
Kolkata is a bustling city with a thriving Startup culture, and as such, there is a growing demand for coworking spaces. These shared office spaces provide entrepreneurs, freelancers, and remote wo...Read More
Nehru Place is one of the largest electronics markets in Asia! Delhi people understand this fact very well, and because of this most IT companies prefer to have their office space nearest to the Ne...Read More