Coworking spaces can be incredible for an independently employed, autonomous expert who wants to find a collaborative setting to work. Increasingly more collaborating spaces are springing up, so business visionaries and experts have more choices to look over when they are working outside of an office.
In any case, to stick out, numerous coworking spaces in India are finding that they need to give more an incentive to the clients to get them to hold returning. Here are some additional services coworking spaces in India can offer:
- • Ergonomic Seating: As the members spend most of their time sitting in chairs, it is necessary to ensure that the chairs are posture friendly or ergonomically sound.
- • Flexible Workspaces: They are also one of the biggest perks of coworking spaces. A Coworking space must have the flexible options of workspaces to meet the need of the clients.
- • Phone Booths/ Call Areas: Phone Booth or assigned call areas can provide a private space where members can have their private calls without disturbing those around them.
- • Well-Equipped Meeting Rooms: Meeting rooms can play an essential part in holding client meetings, presentations, events, and interviews. They can Con-Calls for long hours.
- • An Approachable Facility Manager: A facility manager holds coworking spaces together and cultivate a feeling of togetherness. They take care of member’s queries, plan key community events.
- • State-of-Art Office Equipment: Coworking spaces must have high-quality printers, scanners, and copiers.
- • A Functional Pantry/Eating Area: Every coworking space must offer complimentary beverages such as tea and coffee. They have become a necessity for people working for hours on laptops and desktops. It can become a selling point for coworking spaces.
- • Mail Service: Providing the small businesses/startups a professional mailing address can lucratively benefit.
- • Recreational Area: Having a recreational area in the coworking space premise can increase an individual’s productivity. A recreational area can be stocked with amenities like nap rooms, gaming zones, etc., which will also help professionals' bond with their coworkers and create harmony at the space.