Lado Sarai is a neighborhood to Mehrauli in the South District of Delhi in India. Located close to Gurgaon and next to Vasant Kunj coworking space in Lado Sarai can offer well-equipped office space at competitive prices, with a wide range of private workspace, remote workspace, virtual offices meeting and conference rooms.
Lado Sarai is a locality in South Delhi which is near to Qutab Minar and is close to Gurgaon and is also well connected with other parts of Delhi with road transport and Delhi metro. The nearest metro station to Lado Sarai is Saket which is on the yellow line of Delhi Metro. Saket is about 1.7 km from Lado Sarai. Talk about connectivity, the location is just half an hour drive distance away from Indira Gandhi International Airport. it is around 45 minutes’ drive distance away from New Delhi Railway Station. Being close to Gurgaon which is a commercial hub and close to the commercial hub of Nehru Place office spaces in Lado Saria are well connected with public transport which makes it hassle-free for clients and employees.
Qutab Minar and Saket Metro Station are in proximity to Lado Sarai. It is well-linked with all parts of Delhi and Gurgaon. This place is surrendered with well-maintained parks. This region also has some well-known schools like Delhi Public school and Amity. The area even has Hospitals like Max, AIIMS and well-reputed Saket Mall. station main road. Transport facility is also good in this locality.
Another locality close to Lado Sarai is Mehrauli which is one of the ancient cities that makes the present Delhi. The area is self-sufficient and offers all the amenities which are easily available in the Mehrauli market. Coworking spaces in Lado Sarai are also on a rise as the area and Mehrauli are well connected with Vasant Kunj, Gurgaon, Qutab AIIMS, and Chhatarpur.
- Distance from Indira Gandhi International Airport is 17 km.
- New Delhi Railway Stations is 18 Km
- Nearest metro stations are Chhatarpur, Munirka, RK Puram, IIT Qutab Minar.
- Adam Khan Tomb also known as Bhool Bhulaiya is in this area
- Gandhak ki Baoli is an ancient step well located near Mehrauli Post Office.
- Rajon Ki Baoli the 16th century step well is near Gandhak ki Baoli
- Yogmaya Temple which is around 1 km from Qutub Minar and about 100 meters prior to Bus Stand.
- Near Vasant Kunj.
- Near Vasant Vihar.
- Near Saket.