Making friends in a coworking space will help to develop your skills. Here are a few ways to make new friends:
1. Maintain a happy and smiley face: It is imperative to maintain a smiley face to create your first impression of other employees who are working in a coworking space. If you are carrying a happy and smiley face, it will allow other people to communicate without any hesitation.
2. Introduce Yourself: Again, introducing yourself is especially important as soon as you meet somebody so introduce yourself by telling them your name and your designation so that employees can recognize you and call you by your name.
3. You should be a good listener: It is also essential that you listen while talking to somebody. Paying attention to the speaker is crucial so that you remember your conversation with them.
4. Greeting people: Greeting people who are working with you will have a good impact on your personality. Saying good morning or hello/hi will make you friendly with them.
5. Go for tea/coffee: You should go for a tea/coffee break with your colleagues in your free time, show your gestures by offering them a coffee, and it will become easy for you to know them.
6. Work away from your workstation: It is again an excellent idea to work away from your workstation. In a coworking space, you will find a lot of places in public areas where you can sit and work, this will help you to communicate with people who do not sit with you or work with other departments of the company.
7. Initiate yourself to learn new things: You need to learn something new, and other people in the organization will always help people to share the knowledge and people will also appreciate your efforts.
8. Share Experiences: Sharing your experience with other employees at a coworking space in Mumbai will create an entire conversation with them, whether it is a personal experience or any business-related experience.