Coworking Space in DLF Cyber City
With their amendment, coworking spaces have been spreading like wildfire, engaging more and more freelancers, solopreneurs, SMEs, and multinationals, not to forget.
- • According to the reports by JLL, coworking has significantly changed the face of India’s sector.
- • The number is expected to rise to approximately 25% in the next few years.
- • DLF Cyber City has become a preferred destination for companies looking for coworking space in DLF Cyber City.
Shared offices started as a freelancers' hub but now has evolved into real-estate business, attracting businesses of all kinds. Currently, around 10-15% of office spaces are occupied by coworking, and the figure is expected to rise 25% in the future.
Coworking witnessed a 277% increase, leasing to nearly 3 million sq. Ft. It grew up to 65%-70% every three months.
Why Coworking Space in DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon is Gaining Traction ?
DLF Cyber City, an emerging IT corporate park in Gurgaon, is witnessing rapid growth and expansion. Since the region already houses firms that counted under Fortune 500 companies like Siemens, Discovery, Ericsson, American Express, Samsung, LinkedIn, Shells, to name a few.
Here’s the list of reasons why businesses are flocking to coworking space in DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon.
- • Connectivity & Facilities: The region is very well-connected via Rapid Metro Link, which covers many essential areas in the vicinity, like Micromax Moulsari, Vodafone Belvedere, IndusInd, DLF Phase 1 and 2. The airport is around 10km away from the region, while the Gurgaon Railway station is just 13km away, allowing you to travel from one city to another quickly.
- • This is the most crucial aspect of why businesses choose the region for their office space in Gurgaon.
The area is home to many notable food joints, cafes, lounges, restaurants, and hotels like The Maple Leaf, Inde Hotel Cyber City, Trident Hotel, Royal Ramiro Residency, etc. The region is well-equipped with over 12,000 CCTV cameras and 1300 security guards, offering round-the-clock security assistance to corporate buildings in the vicinity.
- • Flexibility & Freedom: The main attraction of coworking and its attractiveness to so many millennials is its flexibility.
- • With flexible offices, businesses can work conveniently and save on fuel and travel time in the process. This has given a tremendous rise to various business centres in DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon to suit different business needs.
- Furthermore, shared offices provide an ideal opportunity to form robust business relationships and networking. It's possible to meet like-minded and goal-oriented professionals who may become friends and assist other businesses ' growth.
- • Meeting & Conferencing Facilities: Choosing a coworking space in DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon would allow businesses to get uninterrupted internet connectivity and state-of-the-art tech support, helpful in conducting a seminar or meeting a client.
- • With office space in DLF Cyber City, a business’s credibility would significantly increase while attracting more prospective clients to the respective office.
Avoid Breaking the Bank
The best thing about coworking is that growth-support cost, and there's no need to purchase equipment as many of these spaces come with full-fledged amenities.
Be it a writer, tech-savvy, engineer, startup, or MNC, choose a business centre in DLF Cyber City, drop in a shared office and get the work done.