Learning and knowledge both are increasingly becoming one of the most valuable assets for an organization, knowledge is parallel to added value in many organizations in numerous different sectors. So, in order to maintain knowledge at a high level it is of vital importance, both for employers and employees. Constant education is vital in maintaining and enhancing skills, especially in response to the changing business needs, creating an environment which is favorable in learning is a significant aspect of starting a training session. A training room or the venue plays a crucial role in the progress and growth of any organization, it is an important space for networking company’s idea and for people to put forward and discuss their ideas effectively. Training sessions are an ideal mechanism for increasing the level of knowledge of employees and customers. In today’s time more and more organisations choose to set up one or more training rooms to optimally facilitate these training sessions. In a training room, themes such as interactive working and flexibility are kept in mind and are the key priorities. A training room is different from a normal classroom as the training room it is often equipped with more extensive audiovisual facilities and interactive tools. Training room is often equipped with an interactive image display device, such as an LCD/LED screen or a projector for displaying the teaching material, and it is also equipped with a dome camera which is a small camera on the ceiling that films the entire room, which records the training courses and documents them automatically for subsequent viewing or evaluation. In some cases, in large training rooms, these cameras are also used to display a large image of the speaker, which allows course participants in a different room to view the event, company’s Emergency Response training courses are a typical conducted with this method. By providing each individual workstation in the training room with a PC and small monitor, course participants can also be evaluated directly, thereby giving the teacher clear information about the level of the group. With increase in technology this equipment can be completely integrated in the furniture so that loose items of equipment do not weaken from the training room's structured character, a high-quality audio and a central control system are also essential in a training room.
Most of the coworking space provides an efficient and cost-effective solution to conduct training sessions. They even provide all the necessary facilities and equipment’s to create a highly effective and inspirational learning environment, State-of-the-art training room facilities are offered by a wide range of serviced office providers few of the include amenities are broadband Internet access, telephone connectivity, projectors, screens and TVs, audio & Video Conferencing facilities, documentation and trained secretarial services. A training facility may include several space types to fulfil the needs of trainees, trainers, and staff, which can be classified as:
- Auditoriums for lecture and training
- Conference rooms for roundtable discussions
- Seminar rooms to accommodate a small number of people.
Different type of training setups offered in a training room are:
- Theatre Style
- Classroom style
- Boardroom style
- Round table
Technology Aspects of a Modern Training Room:
- A web-based training room where a system is installed outside each training room which enables booking of rooms, that also connects trainers and participants to the training spaces. The system works with a variety of scheduling software including Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar, Lotus Notes etc.
- Every training room is inclusive of projectors, and accessory components such as DVD players.
- Training rooms are also superior built-in and has mobile sound systems in every room.
- Some of the modern features of a training room may also include cloud-based video-conferencing capabilities with face-to-face video, high definition screen sharing to accommodate distantly located participants in trainings or seminars. ·
- A technology enable training room may also include a Wireless presenters compatible across Android/Windows/Apple operating systems with excellent wireless range, enabling a trainer to engage with participants while covering the expanse of the training room, rather than being restricted to the vicinity of the system.
- A training room may also include a Microphones (wireless microphones available on request) for exchanges between trainer and audience.
- Training rooms also have High-capacity power, offering sufficient power backup, for all kinds of external devices and training appliances.
- Experienced staff of technicians also available to offer support during trainings.