Noida also known as New Okhla Development Authority and is located in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Noda is located in Gautam Budh Nagar District of Uttar Pradesh and also falls under the category of National Capital Region (NCR). Noida is an incorporated industrial city with abundant facilities and is considered one of the most modernized cities of Uttar Pradesh. Noida due to its proximity to Delhi has seen a lot of development, demand for residential and commercial areas are soaring in Noida. Noida also has a wide range of industries and software companies the demand for coworking space in Noida has also shoot up in the past few years as the area is close to Delhi and companies can get affordable offices. Even the real estate sector of the area has seen a great jump as large no of people migrated from Delhi to the city to make their homes. Noida has emerged as a popular destination for corporates which used to flock around Gurgaon earlier. The city has also become the hub for software and mobile app development companies and these companies have contributed to the city’s economy. It has also been a major hub for some multinational companies like EXL Services, IBM, TSYS International, AON Hewitt, Sparta Consulting, abstract Consultancy, TCS, Tech Mahindra, CSC, Fiserv, HCL, Adobe, Dell, Patni Computers, MetLife, The smart Cube, Tribal Fusion. Many other large software companies and BPOs have their offices in the city and being in the special economic zone many other companies have also opened their branch offices in Noida. Apart from the economic activities and presence of multinational companies the city had also seen a growth in the residential sector with prominent builders like Jaypee, Supertech, Supernova, Gulshan Ikebana, ATS, Mahagun acquiring land and developing the area. With the start-up ecosystem gaining momentum in National Capital Region (NCR) after Gurgaon, Noida has seen significant growth which resulted in a growth of office spaces in Noida. As Noida is divided into Sectors the most common sectors which have seen a considerable amount of economic and commercial development in the past few years are:
- Sector 16: This sector is vert prominent in Noida as is well connecter by metro and other means of transport. The area is house to many coworking spaces and IT companies like HCL, Aegis, Paytm, Wipro, and coworking spaces like 91springboard, Regus, WeWork, Spring House.
- Sector 2: The sector is well connected with Delhi through road transport with DND just being close to the area and walkable distance from metro station. 91springboard is the coworking space in this sector which has housed many corporates and freelancers.
- Sector 62: This region in Noida is house to many startups, SMEs, multinational companies like Pine Labs, Tech Mahindra, Ericsson, IBM, Miracle, Headstrong, TCS, HCL, Samsung, Infosys and is also easily accessible from Delhi through metro and DND. Few of the coworking spaces in sector 62 which have developed are SmartWorks, Net Cubicles, Vatika, Workflo, and Regus.
- Sector 125: This area lies between Noida Greater Noida Expressway and in the past few years this sector has seen a substantial growth, the region is well connected by the Delhi metro. Some of the coworking space in sector 125, Noida are SmartWorks, Revstart, Vatika.
Noida being the National capital Region (NCR) and having commercial and residential activities and also being house to many IT and multinational companies is well connected with Delhi, Gurgaon. The city internally is also well connected by Delhi Metro and by road transport. The Delhi metro connects all the prominent and commercial, residential, and coworking spaces in Noida and has an excellent metro connectivity. The Delhi metro line which caters Noida originates from Dwarka and crossing parts West Delhi and central Delhi the metro Center Noida from Mayur Vihar, covering most of all the commercial and industrial areas of Noida. This metro line is the Blue line of the Delhi Metro, commuters going to Gurgaon can disembark at the Rajiv Chowk station from the Blue line which is a transit station and can take the metro going toward Gurgaon. The other Delhi metro which is the Aqua line also connects Noida with Delhi, this metro is mostly underground and passes through most of the South Delhi region and terminating in West Delhi Dwarka. Noida also has good road connectivity from Delhi and other cities in Uttar Pradesh. As Noida is a planned city connectivity of the city via road is necessary so all the roads are 6 lane wide are arrow straight and well finished. Noida is well connected to Delhi by the DND flyover which has saved a lot of commuting time to and from Noida to Delhi. There are three main expressway connecting Noida:
- DND Flyover connecting Noida to Delhi.
- Noida- Greater Noida Expressway connecting Noida to Greater Noida.
- Yamuna Expressway connecting Noida to Agra via Mathura.
Noida is also continentally connected to major railway stations in Delhi and Ghaziabad by road, closest being the Anand Vihar Railway station. The New Delhi and the Old Delhi Railway stations are also connected by road and the Delhi metro from Noida. Noida is also famous for some of the prestigious Institutes of higher education to name few of them:
- Amity University
- Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI)
- Asian Academy of Film and Television (AAFT)
- VV Giri National Labor Institute
- Education Development Consultant India Ltd. (EDCIL)
Noida is not only known for its residential localities, IT companies, and commercial activities but is also famous for its Film city. The Noida Film City which is spread across 100 acres has been the host for many film and TV serials shooting and is also the major hub of all the famous news channels and studios. He prominent media companies like t-series, Network 18, CNN, IBN operates from the famous film city of Noida. The area is also famous for a lot of entertainment zones, malls like:
- SAB Mall
- The Great India Place
- Spice World Mall
- Shopprix Mall
- Centre Stage Mall
Noida is also a house of few of the prominent and prestigious building sin sector 16, most of the corporates and multinational these building as their office destination. The world Trade Tower (WTT), Max Tower, Wave One, supernova spiral are few of the buildings in Noida which are strategically located close to the DND Flyover and walking distance from sector 16 metro station. With excellent connectivity with the metro and Delhi’s Central Business Districts (CBD) like Connaught Place, these buildings in Noida are preferred office locations for many companies.