Coworking Space in Okhla
There has been a sudden increase in demand for coworking space in Okhla when we are implementing different ways at the workplace to cope up with COVID-19. In order to maintain social distancing at the workspace, most companies are shifting their employees to safe and secure coworking spaces. In Delhi, which is one of the most affected cities in India, maintaining workplace safety is extremely crucial. If looking for a pocket-friendly COVID-19 safe workspace, one must consider coworking spaces in Okhla Delhi for convenience and safety.
The preventive measures include simple public health measures should be followed to reduce the risk of infection with COVID-19. These measures need to be always observed by all (employees and visitors) at the coworking space in Okhla. These should include:
- Individuals should take maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet in public places as far as
- Feasible at the coworking space in Delhi.
- Use of face covers and masks to be mandatory at the coworking space in Delhi.
- Practice frequent washing of the hand. This should be done with soap and hands should be washed for at least 40-60 seconds, even when hands do not seem to visibly dirty. All personnel should make use of any type of alcohol-based hand sanitizers. The sanitizer should be rubbed on the hands for at least 20 seconds. The use of these sanitizers should be done wherever possible.
- Etiquettes regarding respiration to be followed on a strict basis. These etiquettes involves strict practicing of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing of used tissues and napkins properly.
- Self-monitoring of health must be done by all and reporting any illness at the earliest to the Immediate supervisory officer.
- Spitting shall be strictly prohibited.
- Installation & use of the Aarogya Setu App by employees.
- Entrance of offices in Delhi to have mandatory hand hygiene (sanitizer dispenser) and thermal screening provisions.
- Only asymptomatic staff/visitors shall be allowed.
- Any officer and staff residing in the affected containment zone should inform the same to the assigned supervisory officer and not attend the office till the containment zone is identified. Such personnel should be permitted to work from home, and it will not be counted as leave period.
- Seating arrangements at the offices to be made in such a way that all adequate social distancing Of at least 2 feet should be maintained.
- The number of people who are allowed in the elevators shall be restricted, duly maintaining social distancing norms.
There are multiple locations in Delhi where one can find COVID safe coworking spaces-